Sunday, September 8, 2013

Baguio Bound


Kumsta! Well today is the day, I will officially be set apart as a full-time missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I feel so blessed and honored to be going to serve the people in the Philippines. I have been waiting for this moment to be able to serve my mission from the time that President Monson announced the age change, and now it's finally time for me to leave. I love this gospel so much, and I am more than ready to announce to the world that it is true! Letters are treasures for missionaries so please write me! You can dearelder me at:
Sister Stacey Bangerter
OCT23 PHI-BAG
2007 N 900 E Unit 8
Provo, UT 84602
My other addresses are on the sidebar of this blog, so please write me people, no excuses! I love you all and I'll see you in 18 months :)
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter


No comments:

Post a Comment