Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2/16/14

Kumusta family and friends!
Happy late valentine's day, I hope you all had a great week this week and did something special on Valentine's day regardless if you had a valentine or not. Just remember, there are thousands of valentine's-less missionaries who are in your same boat haha! But I did have a good valentines day/ half birthday here in Baguio. Me and Sister Aroa went and treated ourselves to some McDonalds at te end of the day, so it was a good day haha.
Well not too much happened this week, we have some progressing investigators now but they're special cases so we need permission from the parents for their baptism. Hopefully by next transfer they can be baptized though and we have received a few referrals for the first time ever that we're trying to contact! So far no luck, but we'll keep trying!
But the greatest thing that happened this week was that we got water again!! It's such a great sound to hear the water running in our apartment again, but those long weeks without water made me realize that I can survive of the minimum, so I'm grateful for the experience!
Sorry I don't have much to say this week, it was a good week though and I'm so grateful to be here! Also, I got some letters this week so that always makes for a great week! Thanks Sami, I loved the valentines day card haha Parks and Rec for life! Also thank you President Rogers for the letter as well!
I love you all and hope you have a great week, remember to put your eye single to the glory of God, and all will work out!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter

Also, Happy Birthday Deanna and Sister Tapusoa! I know there's a lot of birthdays coming up this next week too, hope ya'll all enjoy getting old ;)
Me and Sister Aroa in some traditional igorot clothes

Me trying Korean food, so spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment