Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Never Ends 6/1/2014

Kumusta sa inyong lahat!
Well I made it through the first week of my training, and I feel like these next 12 weeks will really go by fast! Sister Panganiban is a natural, I really feel more like we're in a co-senior, not a trainer/ trainee companionship. I'm excited to see how much we can both learn and grow together during our time together.
This was a pretty normal week as far as the work went. We managed to find a lot of new investigators this week, and we're really close to meeting the standard of excellence for the mission. Now that I'm a trainer, I'm trying a lot harder to lead by example, meaning really trying to be as exactly obedient as I can, and I've definitely seen the blessings of it, even out of the little things. Obedience brings blessings, but exact obedience brings miracles, I'm gaining a testimony of this for sure.
But one of my favorite parts of this week was getting to go to a training meeting with President Balledos. I think this is one of the things I will cherish the most from my mission, getting to be trained, taught, and nourished every single day in the gospel and how to apply to my own life as well as the lives of others. This really is the only chance in my life when I'll be able to study my scriptures for so long without any interruptions and just really focus on the blessings of the gospel in my life. My personal study has always really been my favorite part of the day, and it just keeps getting better and better the longer I'm here! I know that I truly am changing and maturing, and hopefully by the end of my mission, I will be the person God has always known that I could be.
Sorry I don't have that much to say this week, the work is still moving along, and hopefully we should have a baptism at the end of this month, I'll keep ya'll updated! But I love my mission and my area here in Agoo, I've seen people's lives change because of the truthfulness of this gospel, including my own. I encourage you all to go out and share these blessings with others, we're all trying to work on our own salvation, but one part of that is helping others achieve theirs as well!
Shout outs to Brent for the letters, and Happy Birthday Emily (Graff) and Liz!
Remember that I love you all, and pray for me cause the frogs are coming out now...mamamatay na ako!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter
Working with the members! They're the best here!

I love my area

This giant lizard that people were selling to eat, takes like chicken daw

CSP with the RS

No comments:

Post a Comment