Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bagong Transfer! 07/6/2014

Kumusta sa inyong lahat!
Well this is the start of a new transfer here in Agoo, and I'm staying here in Agoo 3rd Branch with Sister Panganiban, so I'll be finishing her training! But since this was the last week of the transfers, not too much new has happened. It was a pretty normal week, but I'm excited to see what this new transfer will bring. At the moment, we have a few very potential investigators, we just really need to come to church and be more serious about their Book of Mormon reading. Actually these past couple of weeks, I think my testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown so much. I've never really had a problem with knowing that the BoM was true, but when I think about it from an investigators prospective who has never seen or heard of this book, it could be hard to accept in the first visit. But I truly know that the BoM is the role and most important tool in conversion. All we have to do is read, and we will know that it is a book of scripture coming from God to bless our lives and teach us about God's plan for us. Actually this past week, we've been teaching about the Plan of Salvation alot, as in almost every lesson is some part of the plan of salvation. And as we teach it, I have seen a literal difference in the countenance of our investigators. They realize that they have a purpose and a plan for their lives, they have more joy and hope, and it is all because of God's perfect and eternal plan. I know this gospel is true, and we find our plan for us in the scriptures, more specifically, in the Book of Mormon. Because the Book of Mormon is true, this is Christ's true church, Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration, and we can be united with our families for eternity!
I love you all, thanks for your prayers and support, and I hope you read my last email and are preparing and inviting people to listen to the missionaries and obtain eternal life!
Shout outs to Mom, Sara, and Elder Dunn for the letters! And Mom for the packages again, I can't say it enough, you're the best! Also, Happy Fourth of July and birthday to Karina! It was a little sad not to see any fireworks or hear the national anthem haha but I still wore red, white, and blue none the less. I love America! But the Philippines is right up there too :)!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter
My district this past transfer!

My district this past transfer

Threesome for a day!

Me and Sister Sidwell still celebrated the Fourth of July! #GoUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment