Sunday, July 20, 2014

Restoration is Key! 07/20/2014

Kumusta everyone!
Well we just had a super fun zone activity where we basically wrestled/played rugby with an oiled up coconut, only in the Philippines! But it was way fun, and sadly my camera died, so I can't send any pictures, but next week I'll be more prepared!
Well, I don't have much time now, and not too many things happened this week, but there was Typhoon here. Actually, it was just super strong winds, but we had to stay inside all wednesday so it kind of threw things off for the week. But something I did learn this week was how important the Resoration really is for our conversion. We've been working with some super amazing families right now, and they are so close to accepting the gospel, they just don't fully understand the Restoration yet and how this makes our church different from others. So we've been reteaching this so many times this week, and as I study it and bear my testimony about prophets, the apostasy, and Joseph Smith, it only confirmed my testimony of these things. The Restoration was a turning point in the history of the world. Because a 14 year old farm boy wanted to know the truth, Christ's true church has been restored. This has always been a part of God's plan, and God never changes. He called prophets before to declare His gospel, and He still does today. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God, I love him and sustain him as the Lord's mouthpiece on the Earth.
Well sorry this was a lame email, but I'll be better next week. The church is true!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment