Monday, August 11, 2014

Patnubayan Ka Nawa ng Diyos-08/11/2014

Kumusta everyone!
Today marks my 11th month on the mission, it's so fast it blows my mind! But I still have 7 great months to work my hardest and give my best for the Lord. Sadly, this week is transfers, and I'm pretty sure I will leave, so I only have about three more days left in my favorite area. It kind of all hit me yesterday when both the Abuan family and Lucban family came to church. I love these investigators that we have right now, and it really breaks my heart to think that I could be leaving them when they're right in the peak of their progression. But that's just how mission life goes, you love people and then have to learn to say goodbye. I know that they will be a part of my life forever though, and I'm just happy that I could be a part of them accepting the gospel.
As for the rest of my week, things are still going great here in Agoo. I seriously love this area so much, the members, investigators, even the less actives that we teach, they have all been so loving and helpful here. I hope that my future areas are like this one, they just really get the prophet's counsel about working with the missionaries, and the growth of the branch has been proof of that.
Sorry, I feel like I don't have much to say this week, but know that I'm loving my mission and I really don't want for it to end.
Shout outs to Mom for the birthday card, and Sister Todd for the letter!
Oh and a random story from this week, we tried to preach by the way to this white guy because you know when you see a white person in the provinces you just have to ask them why their here. Well, I couldn't really understand his French accent, but he said something along the lines of, "I don't need to talk to you to talk to God, I can do that on my own, don't talk to me!" All I did was say hello to the man. But right after that, a less active invited us unexpectedly to his birthday party, so as you can see I really love the Filipino people, they are so genuine and kind!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter
I took a lot of pictures with some ward members this week because of the upcoming transfers. Also, the other sisters had a baptism of the Galera family, the branch is growing!






No comments:

Post a Comment