Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Conference- 12/14/14

Musta!
Well this might be a little rushed, and I don't have much to say, and my mind has gone blank cause I'm waiting for the transfer call...so I'm sorry for this lame email. Here are just some highlights from my week
1. I went on exchanges with my old companion Sister Hatch and it was lots of fun and it was her birthday so people fed us so much desert I had a food baby, but it was worth it. Oh and during the day we got checked out by a Tomboy (lesbian) so that was uncomfortable.
2. We had the Christmas Conference and it was much better than last years mostly because I got to be there with Sister Tapusoa and Sister Sawada, my favorites from the MTC! We also got a nice key chain and woven bookmark from President, and we watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 which was really cute.
3. I got to see some people from my last area in Agoo, and it made me feel so great how excited they were to see me too. I think Agoo was my favorite area so far, I left a piece of my heart there for sure!
4. The work here in Lingsat continues to move forward, I love my companion and our area and the people that we teach are super great, life can't get much better, so I really hope that I don't transfer, but I know that it will be the right decision and will lead me to even better things in the mission if I do.
Shout outs to Mom and Tami Minnick for the packages, ya'll are the best! And the Christmas Card mom, thanks so much! Also, I can't believe you're home Whit, hope you're emjoying RM life!
Ok, I love you all, keep living the gospel and share the gift of Christ!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter
Birthday dinner while on exchanges with Sister Hatch

We crashed and FHE in Sevilla cause one of the members knew Sister Hatch's Dad from Canada!

Some of my favorite people in the mission

MTC4LYFE

Me and Sister Lunar

 Me waiting for my nice street pancake with all the other little kids

No comments:

Post a Comment