Sunday, September 28, 2014

Welcome to San Fernando Ulit 9/28/2014

Kumusta everyone!
So I'm back in San Fernando zone after just 3 short weeks in Bauang. I really miss Bauang though, especially the Fortin family and Sister Rose, but I know that they are going to keep progressing and I should be able to go back to Brother Joey's baptism on the 11th!
So there's not much for me to say right now because I haven't been in my new area for too long, but I'm now in Lingsat Ward with Sister Rae, and I got called as a sister training leader. So now, I'll have to give some workshops and go to leadership council and go on exchanges with the other sisters, so it should be fun! I'm excited to be in this ward though and I've already met some really amazing people here that I'm excited to see progress. The first one is legit a miracle story! Sister Alalaine just showed up at the church one Sunday and said that she had been reading the Book of Mormon and Gospel Principles and wanted to be baptized! So we have been teaching her everyday, even during our P-Day so that she will be prepared for her baptism on October 18th. She's really amazing and just gets everything and comes to the lessons already prepared because she's read about it in Gospel Principles already. God really just prepares people and puts them in the missionaries laps!
Sorry this email is short, I'll have more to share next week so get excited! I love you all, and thanks for the package Mom, I've missed mac and cheese so much! And thanks so much for the birthday package Sara, you're the best!
Mahal Kita,
Sister Bangerter
Sister Rose

The Fortin Family

Transfer Day with my Nanay sister Lazan, my Sister Spjut and our mga anak Sister Panganiban and Sister Golightly

The missionaries in my new ward

My new comp Sister Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment